Designed to meet the needs of those who demand superior barrier penetration and prefer a full-size handgun for their personal protection. Critical Duty is loaded with the tough Hornady FlexLock bullet that delivers “barrier blind” performance when shot through common urban barriers.
The FlexLock bullet incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features to deliver superior barrier penetration and consistent performance in FBI tactical handgun ammunition tests (FBI Protocol).
The patented Hornady Flex Tip design eliminates clogging and aids bullet expansion. A large mechanical jacket-to-core InterLock band works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention, excellent expansion, consistent penetration, and terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
Bright nickel-plated cases simplify chamber checks in reduced light. Additionally, all Critical Duty ammunition is loaded with low flash propellant to help preserve night vision in the low-light firing.
Specifications for Hornady Critical Duty 10mm Auto 175 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
|Number of Rounds:
|Cartridge Case Material:
||Nickel Plated Brass
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient:
Features of Hornady Critical Duty 10mm Auto 175 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
- FlexLock Bullet: Incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the no-clog, patented Flex Tip design and the heavy-duty jacket-to-core InterLock band.
- InterLock Band: Works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
- Core: Made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
- Nickel-Plated Crimped Cases: Nickel plating resists corrosion and greatly enhances low-light chamber checks. The cannelured bullet with a crimped case ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
- Hornady Critical Duty 10mm Auto 175 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition
There are no reviews yet.