Keep your full-size handgun loaded with only the highest quality ammo by grabbing some Hornady Critical Duty 9mm +P 135-grain Flexlock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition. Hornady designed this 9mm Luger Ammunition with the patented Flex Tip design that eliminates clogging, and the InterLock band keeps the core and bullet from separating for maximum weight retention. This Hornady Critical Duty 9mm +P 135gr Flexlock Centerfire Handgun Ammo is crafted with corrosion-resistant nickel-plated cases that are easy to spot during chamber checks, even in darker conditions. Bring plenty of firepower to the field with Hornady 9mm Luger +P 135gr FlexLock Critical Duty Pistol Ammunition.
Specifications for Hornady Critical Duty 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
|Number of Rounds:
|Cartridge Case Material:
||Nickel Plated Brass
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient:
Features of Hornady Critical Duty 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition:
- FlexLock Bullet: Incorporates two revolutionary Hornady features: the no-clog, patented Flex Tip design and the heavy-duty jacket-to-core InterLock band.
- InterLock Band: Works to keep the bullet and core from separating for maximum weight retention and proven terminal performance through all FBI test barriers.
- Core: Made of high-antimony lead making it extremely tough, delivering controlled expansion for unparalleled terminal performance consistency through all FBI test barriers. It’s also more economical than similar bonded bullets.
- Nickel-Plated Crimped Cases: Nickel plating resists corrosion and greatly enhances low-light chamber checks. The cannelured bullet with a crimped case ensures no bullet setback during feeding.
- Hornady Critical Duty 9mm Luger +P 135 Grain FlexLock Centerfire Pistol Ammunition
There are no reviews yet.